Become a Member of the Future
The ARC network includes campuses in Oxford, Hammersmith, Uxbridge and Harwell and is already home to over 300 leading science and innovation organisations.
If you work on an ARC campus* you are a member of our growing network, with a range of exclusive membership benefits including events, summits, training, profile and access to space for away days and science sprints, all powered through our ‘Member of the future’ app.
Regular monthly social sessions alternating between member drinks, lunches, walks and breakfasts to suit different working patterns and needs.
Talks, summits, exhibitions and other exclusive events enhance the experience of calling ARC home. Our expert cluster and community managers know each member and proactively make connections and support your talent and your business to succeed.
Subsidised top-calibre leadership training, a range of peer support groups and access to incubators and mentors all tailored to help your business go to the next level.
FREE MEMBER BENEFITS
|Weekly ARC socials including community drinks, member meals and walkabouts||✓|
|Coached wellbeing & fitness activities including yoga, bootcamps and running clubs||✓|
|Personal masterclasses from leading experts||✓|
|Access to leading innovation conferences||✓|
|Subsidised leadership training||✓|
|Membership of the Royal Institution||✓|
|Meeting and coworking space at every ARC campus||✓|
Community is the foundation of our clusters and every members has unlimited free access to our curated social programme.
Every week on every campus we run ARC routines – social sessions alternating between member drinks, lunches, walks and breakfast to suit different working patterns and neurotypes. (and, if you’re curious about visiting a different campus all ARC members are welcome at any event in our network.)
We take the science of wellbeing seriously at ARC. You won’t find any dubious diets or goopy pseudo-nonsense, just plenty of delicious evidence-based goodness:
– Free regular wellness sessions – including pilates, bootcamp, yoga and running clubs
– Masterclasses throughout the year covering member priorities like sleeping better, boosting team diversity and making the most of social media
– Free bike servicing
– The unmissable annual ARC challenge
Building innovation businesses is exhilarating, challenging and exhausting. Our clusters are built to support members from start-up, scale-up and grown-up businesses to thrive. ARC members can access:
– Free innovation essentials events covering topics like funding, attracting and retaining talent, IP, branding and cybersecurity
– ‘Future of…’ panel events with leading thinkers to explore what’s next in innovation
– Subsidised leadership training with Horizon 37
– Free membership of the Royal Institution – the world’s leading charity connecting people with science
– Dedicated support to help your business – from expert cluster and community managers
– Free access to meeting space at our Oxford, Harwell, Hammersmith and Uxbridge campuses
– Exclusive opportunities to promote your business at leading conferences, in our ‘science of business’ podcast and the ARC magazine
We’re proud to say our members include companies nominated by TIME magazine as the world’s most influential and by PWC as the world’s most sustainable.
‘Having someone onsite at ARC Oxford who shares our vision, is willing to trust us and is responsive to our needs has made the last few years of continued growth possible.’
Global Head of Estates