With Sue Llewylln
LinkedIn now has 875 million members in more than 200 countries worldwide and it’s a brilliant place to enhance your professional reputation and build your business network. So how do you go about it?
This 60-minute Masterclass is designed to illustrate why LinkedIn is important, and how you can use it to make a great first impression, build visibility and impact.
- Practical tips and advice on creating a really effective profile to increase your credibility and trust
- Best practice for building and nurturing your professional network
- Advice on balancing the personal with the professional
- Help with a content strategy and framework: what and when to post
- Invaluable tips on how to attract attention and generate more engagement
- Practical exercises to write more engaging, relatable captions and effective thought leadership pieces
- Guidelines, etiquette and things to avoid
- and crucially, and understanding of how to work the algorithm in your favour
This tailored Masterclass will have interactive elements, examples + plenty of time for Q&A. Please bring a device that you can use in the session to look at and update your profile.
About your trainer
Sue Llewellyn is a former BBC journalist turned social media trainer and consultant. She helps people find their voice, build their profile and make more of an impact online, on social media and on air.
She introduced Twitter to the BBC Newsroom in 2008 and led social media training for the BBC Academy for over a decade. To date she has trained well over 7000 people around the world including many of the biggest names in British broadcasting.
Clients include The Wellcome Trust, The Crick Institute, Cancer Research UK, The Foreign and Commonwealth Office, Team GB, The Football Association, FT and many others.
Her specialist areas include: spokesperson development, personal brand building and reputation management, social media coaching and mentoring. She is also a regular speaker at conferences on the Psychology of Social Media and How Journalists are using social media.
Find Sue on Twitter or connect on LinkedIn and if you have any questions, please feel free to DM her before the session.
Following the Masterclass, each participant will receive a handout packed full of useful tips.
- Handout on optimising your profile
- LinkedIn Top tips handout
Please note, this Masterclass doesn’t include:
- Sales and lead generation using Sales Navigator
- Company pages
- LinkedIn Lives and Newsletters
- Advertising on LinkedIn
At the end of this short Masterclass, participants will feel more confident to use LinkedIn. You’ll come away with a better understanding of how it works and how it can help you to polish up your professional reputation.
If anyone would like help to develop their personal brand across other platforms and channels – please see and sign up for the Personal Branding Masterclass.