With Sue Llewyln
If you thought LinkedIn was just a place to put your online CV or look for a job, then you might want to think again.
LinkedIn now has 875 million members in more than 200 countries worldwide and it’s a brilliant place to enhance your professional reputation and build your business network. So how do you go about it?
This 90-minute Masterclass is designed to illustrate why LinkedIn is important, and how you can use it to make a great first impression, build visibility and impact.
- Practical tips and advice on creating a really effective profile to increase your credibility and trust
- Best practice for building and nurturing your professional network
- Advice on balancing the personal with the professional
- Help with a content strategy and framework: what and when to post
- Invaluable tips on how to attract attention and generate more engagement
- Practical exercises to write more engaging, relatable captions and effective thought leadership pieces
- Guidelines, etiquette and things to avoid
- and crucially, and understanding of how to work the algorithm in your favour
This tailored Masterclass will have interactive elements, examples + plenty of time for Q&A
- Handout on optimising your profile
- LinkedIn Top tips handout
Please note, this Masterclass doesn’t include:
- Sales and lead generation using Sales Navigator
- Company pages
- LinkedIn Lives and Newsletters
- Advertising on LinkedIn
At the end of this short Masterclass, participants will feel more confident to use LinkedIn. You’ll come away with a better understanding of how it works and how it can help you to polish up your professional reputation.
If anyone would like help to develop their personal brand across other platforms and channels – please see and sign up for the Personal Branding Masterclass.
Places are limited to 25 per session.
Booking will open soon.
Hosted by ARC, join Sue Llewellyn for an exclusive Masterclass for ARC based organisations only.
About your trainer
Sue is a former BBC journalist turned social media consultant and trainer. Since 2008 she’s helped over 7000 people to find their voice and make an impact online, on social media and on air – including many of the most recognisable faces in British broadcasting. Her clients include the BBC, The Foreign and Commonwealth Office, The Wellcome Trust, The Crick Institute and CRUK.
Find Sue on Twitter or connect on LinkedIn and if you have any questions, please feel free to DM her before the session. Following the Masterclass, each participant will receive a handout packed full of useful tips.